Here you can find some coding projects. Some of them are very old, some are new. For more, check out my Github repos.
- Cordella: The first online wedding registry in Greece. Developed from scratch in React/Next. The app uses SSR, thanks to the wonderful Next.js, and is lightning fast. Has some nice features for the couples like customised registry page, ability to add crowdfunded items and virtual “piggy banks” in their wedding wishlist, and offers easy registry/gift management in the background (Code & full-stack dev 2021).
- CMYK3: A clever puzzle/tile game written in HTML5/JQuery. Uses mouse clicks, keyboard arrows or swipe/tap events on the mobile screen for controlling and adding tiles. The objective is simple: Align three same-coloured tiles to score a point. But the real challenge is this: Can you score more than 100 points? The game features 35 levels and 3 different play modes (Code, 2015).
- SocNetV: Social Network Analysis and Visualization Software, a cross-platform application for the analysis and visualization of social networks for SNA researchers (Code, 2006-present).
- QDiskCatalog: a now obsolete project for a modern media catalog application.
- Tutorials on Qt development for beginners (in Greek):
- Qt (Part Ι): Εισαγωγή (Introduction) (Article and Code, 2007)
- Qt (Part ΙI): Βάσεις Δεδομένων (Data Bases) (Article and Code, 2007)
- Qt (Part IIΙ): Αρχειοθέτης άρθρων (Article Indexer) (Article and Code, 2007)
- Qt (Part IV): Φτιάξτε παιχνίδια με την Qt (Games with Qt)(Article and Code, 2008)
- C++ Stacks (Last In First Out Lists) (Paper in Greek)
- Last-In First Out Lists (LIFO) implementation (Code, 2001)
- CED: Text editor in Borland C++ (DOS Code, 1999?)
- Integral in C (Code, 1997)
- Bash script to monitor the apache log of a website for various statistics such as top visitor ips, response codes, image hotlinking etc (Code, 2015)
- melux: a free custom Ubuntu iso creation script, (Code, 2009).
- Samba_Τκ: Tcl/tk script for remote samba shares mounting, (Code, 2006).
Pascal functional programming
- Prime Numbers’ Generator (Code, 1998)
- Turbo Editor (Code, 2000)
- Tridiagonal Linear System Solver (Code, 1998)
- Sparse Linear System Solver With SOR (Code, 1998)
- Crank-Nikolson Method PDE’s. (Code, 1998)
- 20 Basic Algorithms of Numerical Analysis: Monte Carlo integration, uniform random deviates, Runge-Kutta with Bisection, Runge Kutta with Finite-Differences Newton-Raphson, Wilkinson deflation, Broyden-Charles and others.(Source Code, 2002).
- Root-o-matic (Code, 1997?)
- Horner Value Finder (Code, 1997?)