Here you can find some coding projects. Some of them are very old code, some are new.
- CMYK3: A clever coloured-tile game written in HTML5/JQuery. Uses mouse clicks, keyboard arrows or swipe/tap events on the mobile screen for controlling and adding tiles. The objective is simple: Align three same-coloured tiles to score a point. But the real challenge is this: Can you score more than 100 points? The game features 35 levels and 3 different play modes (Code, 2015).
- SocNetV: Social Network Analysis and Visualization Software, a cross-platform application for the analysis and visualization of social networks for SNA researchers (Code, 2006-present).
- QDiskCatalog: a now obsolete project for a modern media catalog application.
- Tutorials on Qt development for beginners (in Greek):
- Qt (Part Ι): Εισαγωγή (Introduction) (Article and Code, 2007)
- Qt (Part ΙI): Βάσεις Δεδομένων (Data Bases) (Article and Code, 2007)
- Qt (Part IIΙ): Αρχειοθέτης άρθρων (Article Indexer) (Article and Code, 2007)
- Qt (Part IV): Φτιάξτε παιχνίδια με την Qt (Games with Qt)(Article and Code, 2008)
- C++ Stacks (Last In First Out Lists) (Paper in Greek)
- Last-In First Out Lists (LIFO) implementation (Code, 2001)
- Integral in C (Code, 1997)
- Bash script to monitor the apache log of a website for various statistics such as top visitor ips, response codes, image hotlinking etc (Code, 2015)
- melux: a free custom Ubuntu iso creation script, (Code, 2009).
- Samba_Τκ: Tcl/tk script for remote samba shares mounting, (Code, 2006).
Pascal functional programming
- Prime Numbers’ Generator (Code, 1998)
- Turbo Editor (Code, 2000)
- Tridiagonal Linear System Solver (Code, 1998)
- Sparse Linear System Solver With SOR (Code, 1998)
- Crank-Nikolson Method PDE’s. (Code, 1998)
- 20 Basic Algorithms of Numerical Analysis: Monte Carlo integration, uniform random deviates, Runge-Kutta with Bisection, Runge Kutta with Finite-Differences Newton-Raphson, Wilkinson deflation, Broyden-Charles and others.(Source Code, 2002).